8 May 2019
FUJIFILM introduces the Zoom Cinema lenses of the "Premista" series
Tokyo, April 3, 2019 - FUJIFILM Corporation (President: Kenji Sukeno) introduces the "Premista" series of zoom cinema lenses that support large format sensors (with a diagonal from 43.2 to 46.3 mm) and deliver outstanding high resolution, beautiful bokeh and a rich gradation with HDR (High Dynamic Range). The Premista series can play out the maximum performance of large format sensors, which are increasingly being integrated into cinema cameras, to provide robust support for high-quality video production.
As part of the first launch of this series, Fujifilm will launch the standard zoom lens "FUJINON Premista 28-100mm T2.9" (Premista 28-100mm) with a focal length range of 28-100mm in August 2019. With the introduction of the "FUJINON Premista 80-250mm T2.9-T3.5" (Premista 80-250mm) telezoom lens with a focal length range of 80-250mm, the series product range will be extended to 28-250mm by the end of 2019.
Summary of Features
- Delivers clean, sharp images with minimal color variations, regardless of zoom position or distance to objects.
- Unwanted flares and ghost are well suppressed and it works well with the high dynamic range of a large format sensor.
- The color is natural and matched to Fujifilm's current cine lens series to simplify color correction.
- The lens tube combines high durability, even under harsh conditions for professional use, and a lightweight body.
- Coverage from 28mm to 100mm and T2.9 over the entire focal length.
- Pleasant bokeh effect with 13 iris diaphragms.
- Focusing ring rotates 280 degrees for precise focusing.
- Features a flange focus distance adjustment function with a hexagonal screw.
- Compatible with the "ZEISS eXtended Data" system.*
Get more information on fujifilm.eu or contact us directly. We will be happy to help you with any questions you may have.
*Available via firmware update