With the Pylon Camera Software Suite, Basler offers a mature, flexible software package with which Basler cameras can be quickly and easily put into operation with all their functions.
Highlights of the Pylon Camera Software Suite:
- Compatibility with the operating systems Windows, Linux (also for ARM-based platforms) or Apple OSX
- Unified API (supports CoaXPress 2.0, GigEVision, USB3 Vision, IEEE 1394 and Camera Link)
- Access to all camera features through GenICam technology
- Integrated drivers and tools
- User-friendly SDK (Software Development Kit) for developing your own camera applications
- Extensive documentation with programming examples in all common programming languages (C, C++, C#, VB.Net etc.)
- Basler cameras can also be commissioned with third-party software libraries (3rd party software) that support the GEN TL standard, such as EVT, MathWorks MATLAB, MVTec HALCON, LABView National Instrument, etc.
- Intuitive GUI
- Operation of multiple cameras
- Stable, reliable and error-free image transfer as well as low CPU load thanks to high-performance kernel drivers such as the unique Basler GigE Vision Performance Driver
- Investment security due to almost 100% compatibility with all pylon versions